Current Affairs 02 July 2016
01. India’s initially incorporated DCN – Defence Communication Network has been dispatched by Union Guard Priest Manohar Parrikar in South Piece, Delhi. The system will empower India Armed force, Aviation based armed forces, Naval force and the Extraordinary Strengths Charge to share situational mindfulness for a speedier basic leadership process.
02. Sameer Mon, the veteran sprinter of India, won gold in 100 meter dash in 10.60 seconds at the 56th National Between state Senior Games Titles in Hyderabad. With this, Sameer, speaking to Manipur, likewise turned into the speediest competitor in the nation.
03. President Pranab Mukherjee displayed the Dr B C Roy National Honors to 25 Specialists on the event of Specialists’ Day.
04. World Champion Five-time Viswanathan Anand has given the “Honoris Causa” Specialist of Science by IIT – Indian Institute Of Technology amid its 49th assembly service. The 46-year-old Anand was gave with the degree by NITI aayog executive Arvind Panagariya.
05. Bauddhayan Mukherji’s film “The Violin Player” has won the best element film award at the 37th Durban Global Film Celebration.
06. India has supplied 60 cutting edge traveler mentors to Bangladesh Railway. An intercity train with these mentors was hailed off at Dhaka yesterday by Bangladesh Head administrator Sheik Hasina in nearness of High Official of India Unforgiving Vardhan Shringla.
07. Railway Service will introduce CCTV cameras at one thousand railroad stations the nation over. The camera footage will research episodes occurring at the stations. 500 crore rupees have been reserved for the reason under Nirbhaya store.
08. classical singer & exponent of the ‘Gwalior gharana’ Veena Sahasrabuddhe passed away. She was 67.
09. Famous Marathi abstract researcher Dr. Ramchandra Chintaman Dhere (86-year) passed away after delayed disease in Pune, Maharashtra. He was a Keen researcher who has disentangled the Social linkage between the past and the present through his way breaking truly scrutinize. He has expounded on 105 books in view of his exploration chip away at different subjects.
10. Indigenously-built heavyweight hostile to submarine torpedo Varunastra has been effectively enlisted in the naval force, making India one of the eighth nations to have the capacity to plan and manufacture such a framework. It has been produced by NSTL Naval Science and Technological Laboratory, a premier lab of DRDO.