Current Affairs 02 June 2016
1. As indicated by the report by New World Riches, India has been positioned seventh in the rundown of main 10 wealthiest nations on the planet, which was finished by the Assembled States with aggregate individual abundance of $48,700 billion. Then again, on a for every capita premise, the normal Indian is “very poor”.
2. According to the information discharged by Government, India’s per capital salary ascended by 7.4 for every penny to Rs 93,293 in 2015-16, contrasted with Rs 86,879 in the previous financial.
3. The Money Service said that it anticipates that Gross domestic product development rate will score up to 8 for every penny in the current budgetary year 2016-17.
4. PM Narendra Modi affirmed to upgrade Superannuation age of all specialists in Focal Wellbeing Administration to 65 years. This choice will advantage around 4,000 specialists.
5. The administration said that India has met its monetary shortfall focus of 3.9% of gross residential generation for the last money related year. For 2016-17, the administration intends to assist cut down the monetary shortage to 3.5 for every penny.
6. The legislature designated Ashok Lavasa, a 1980 bunch IAS officer of Haryana framework, as the new fund secretary.
7. Dependence Commercial enterprises said that it is in agreement to offer its 76% stake in Mauritius-joined Bay Africa Petroleum Organization (GAPCO) to a French vitality organization Absolute Promoting and Administrations.
8. Sri Lankan bowler Nuwan Kulasekara declared his retirement from Test cricket.
09. Switzerland has initiated the world’s longest and most profound rail burrow Gotthard Base Passage, running under the Swiss Alps
10. Asia’s biggest innovation exchange show COMPUTEX commenced in Taipei.
11. One of the best comics of Bollywood motion pictures Razak Khan passed away because of heart failure in Bandra, Mumbai.