Current Affairs 30 June 2016
01. Current Affairs – Sanjeev Rajput, a doyen shooter of India packed away a silver award for India in men’s 50-meter rifle 3 position occasion at the continuous arrangement of game exercises of ISSF World Glass in Baku.
02. Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar formally gave over “Varunastra” torpedo to the Indian Naval force. The Varunastra is a propelled heavyweight against submarine torpedo of India, created by Maritime Science and Innovative Research facility of the DRDO.
03. India’s biggest sustenance items promoting association Amul reported to end up the official support the Indian unexpected in Rio Olympics 2016. An Update of Comprehension in such manner was marked by Indian Olympic Affiliation Secretary General Rajeev Mehta and Gujarat Amul Milk Promoting Alliance Overseeing Executive R S Sodhi.
04. Another web entry has been propelled for online accommodation and observing of natural endorsements for mining of sand and minor minerals. Dispatching the web entrance at a workshop on mining of sand and minor minerals.
05. Suzuki Engine Corp has named Toshihiro Suzuki, child of Director Osamu Suzuki, as its next CEO powerful that day, as the Japanese automaker endeavors to recoup from a vehicle testing embarrassment.
Current Affairs June 2016
06. The Union Agribusiness and Ranchers’ Welfare Priest, Shri Radha Mohan Singh propelled Crop Manager for Rice-based Systems (CMRS) – an electronic Application for better harvest and Supplement administration discharged for Bihar agriculturists in a system composed at ICAR-RCER in Patna.
07. Indian-source Google CEO Sunder Pichai, three other Indian-Americans and 42 US nationals have been named during the current year’s prestigious ‘Extraordinary Migrants: The Pride of America’ honor.
08. FSSAI – Food Safety and Standards Authority of India and the ASCI – Advertising Standards Council of India, marked MoU with each other to put beware of the issues of deceiving and also uncorroborated notices in the nourishment and refreshment segment.
09. India has been positioned low at 105th position out of 130 nations all inclusive on an overall Human Capital Record discharged by World Economic Forum (WEF). This rundown is topped by Finland.