Current Affairs 01 July 2016
01. Previous Boston Marathon champ Lidiya Grigoryeva has been banned for a long time for doping. Grigoryeva have won the Boston Marathon in 2007 and the Chicago Marathon in 2008.
02. Indian and Americans have been respected with prestigious Incredible Migrants: The Pride of America Honor 2016.
03. The CAG – Comptroller and Auditor General of India Shashi Kant Sharma has been deliberated with the privileged residency by the NAU – Nanjing Audit University, China.
04. The Union Cabinet affirmed the marking of a MoU – Memorandum of Understanding amongst India and Tanzania for reciprocal participation in water assets administration and advancement.
05. The last ship in the arrangement of four WJFAC – Water Jet Fast Attack Crafts being worked for the Indian Navy force by guard PSU. GRSE – Garden Reach Shipbuilders and Engineers Limited has been propelled.
06. The National Insights Day is being watched each year on 29 June to make open mindfulness among individuals about the significance of measurements in day by day life and during the time spent arranging and advancement.
07. The Union Cabinet has endorsed Reminder of UPSC – Understanding between Union Public Service Commission and RCSC – Royal Civil Service Commission, Bhutan.
08. Italy and the Netherlands have consented to share a two-year term on the UN Security Committee for a non-changeless seat.
09. Prime Minister Narendra Modi has stressed the significance of sufficient environmental change financing for nations like India which are intentionally taking after an earth practical way.
10. Railway Minister Suresh Prabhu has propelled Nivaran, an online framework for redressal of administration related grievance of serving and previous Rail route representatives.