Current Affairs 18 June 2016
01. Current Affairs Well known TV on-screen actress Ann Morgan Guilbert passed away on 16 June 2016 in the wake of fighting with cancer. She was 87.
02. Veteran theater and film identity Manimala Devi (90-year) has passed away.
03. Union Minister of State for Force, Coal & New and Renewable Energy Piyush Goyal has dispatched ‘URJA’- Urban Jyoti Abhiyaan Mobile application as an afterthought lines of progressing two day Gathering of Force Ministers at Cansaulim in South Goa.
04. Government has discharged a Yog Geet regarding the festival of Global Yoga Day on 21st of this current month.
05. The Union Bureau has affirmed a Rs 2,070-crore highways venture in Punjab under its half and half annuity mode to guarantee quicker development of activity amongst Chandigarh and Ludhiana.
06. Sunil Bharti Mittal, author administrator of Bharti Undertakings has been chosen as the head of (ICC) International Chamber of Commerce, situated in Paris, France.
07. Senior IAS officer Supriya Sahu has been named as Executive General of Doordarshan.
08. Senior legitimate administration officer Suresh Chandra has been designated as Union Law Secretary.
Powered by WP Review