Indian History (GK) | General Knowledge
1. The Skirmish of Plassey was battled in
2. The domain of Porus who offered solid imperviousness to Alexander was arranged between the streams of
Ans: Jhelum and Chenab.
3. Under Akbar, the Mir Bakshi was required to take care of
Ans: military issues.
4. Tripitakas are sacrosanct books of
5. The trident-molded image of Buddhism does not speak to
6. The hypothesis of financial channel of India amid English government was propounded by
Ans: Dadabhai Naoroji
7. The bargain of Srirangapatna was marked between Tipu Sultan and
8. The arrangement of aggressive examination for common administration was acknowledged on a fundamental level in the year
9. Through which one of the accompanying, the lord practiced his control over towns in the Vijayanagar Domain
10. The Vijayanagara ruler, Kirshnadev Raya’s work Amuktamalyada, was in
11. The most seasoned veda is
12. Aryan’s lived in
Ans: South India
13. Where is “Bulandh Darwaza ” arranged ?
Ans: Uttar Pradesh
14. The Dravidians adored
Ans: Sakthi – ans
15. The staple nourishment of Indus Valley individuals was
Ans: Wheat and Grain
16. The mind trust of Chandra Gupta Maurya was
17. The cutting edge name for Pataliputra
18. The city of cutting edge Patna was established by
19. The cutting edge name for Panipat is
20. Ashvagosha lived amid the period
21. Under a concurrence with which of the accompanying nations did Subhas Chandra Bose sort out the Indian fighters, taken as detainees by the Pivot Powers, into the Azad Rear Fauj
22. We know about two emissaries being sent to the Roman rulers, one in 27-28 Promotion to the court of Augustus and the other in 110-20 Advertisement to the court of
23. The utilization of Kharoshti in antiquated Indian design is the consequence of India’s contact with
24. Vaikhanasa the five-fold origination of Vishnu comprises of
Ans: I, III, IV, V and VI
25. The troops raised by the ruler yet not paid straightforwardly the state and place under the charge of mansabadars were know as
26. Vikramaditya was
Ans: Chandra Gupta II
27. Vathapi was the capital of the
28. Which fight in India gave better status than the Britishers?
Ans: Clash of Buxar
29. Who was vanquished by Ghori Mohammed to overcome Delhi?
30. Who was known as the ‘Whip of the God’?
31. The kailashnath Sanctuary at Ellora was developed by
Ans: Rashtrakuta ruler Krishna
32. Who outlined the Indian parliament Building?
Ans: Herbert Bekar
33. Thukaram had a place with
34. Name the principal lord on the planet who presented preclusion
35. Which nation is called constitution Research Society?
36. The custom of Johar won among the ladies of
37. At the point when did Alexander the colossal went by India?
Ans: 326 BC
38. Indus valley human advancement period was
39. Who were the draftsmen of Indus Valley Progress?
40. Mohenjo-Daro and Harappa are presently in